The GBA is encouraging new clubs throughout the state of GA. In order for a new club to request affiliation with the GBA with all of the rights and
privileges that go along with such an affiliation, an application must be submitted to and reviewed and approved by the New Club Committee.
Please see or download
the below application.
New Local Club Application
The purpose of this application is to allow a new or existing Georgia beekeeping Club to express a desire to be affiliated with the Georgia Beekeepers
Association. In order for review to take place, please either fill out this application, or fill out the form
GBA’s Local Club page and email the appropriate documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
The webmaster will forward all information to the New Club Committee.
Please provide the following:
- New club’s name
- Location (city and county)
- Number of members
- Meeting dates, locations, and times
- Name and title of person making this application
- Contact information for club president (name, address, phone, and e-mail)
- Club website (if available)
- Club e-mail address (if available)
- Attach a copy of the club’s constitution or by-laws
- List the names of the club’s officers and directors with email addresses
- Please list names of members (if any) who are current members of the Georgia Beekeepers Association
Upon receipt of this completed application and a positive review by the New Club Committee, the applicant will be a provisional affiliate of the
Georgia Beekeepers Association with all the rights and privileges of a permanent affiliate club until the next occasion when the full membership can
vote on permanent affiliation.